Monday, January 10, 2005

Third consecutive post.

This will be my fifth post, so I think I'll start adding some quirky 'personal stuff'. It will give you, the blog reader, an insight into my daily goings on. Eventually you will become so engrossed that you will have to return every day to get your Rob's blog fix. That's the plan anyway.

While getting ready for work this morning, I realized I only had £1.20 in loose change. So knowing that a bus ticket costs £1.30, I took an additional 10p from my penny jar.

'Just the right amount' I thought to myself.

WRONG!

As I got on the bus, the first thing I noticed was a big sign stating 'Single ride £1.40'.

I couldn't believe it. The bus company had increased ticket prices over the weekend, so I had to break into a £20 note, which the bus driver wasn't too happy about. I spent the rest of the day lugging £18.60s worth of loose change around in my bag, proving my theory that Monday mornings are crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home