Sunday, February 12, 2006

Own goal.

Hello fans.

I've had a fairly good day today. I didn't really do much, but I'm feeling alright.

I've been practicing the guitar quite a bit today. I got it about 18 months ago, but have only picked it up every now and then. Having said that, I played nearly every day when I was in Manchester.

Dad bought me a Christian music book for Christmas, and along with the other one I had already, I can play quite a few tunes. I don't think I sound bad, but as Bob Dylan wrote; "Know your song well before you start singing".

One of my dreams (as opposed to an aspiration) is to be lead singer in a Christian rock band. It's a dream because it's fairly unlikely to ever happen!

Today has also been fairly imagination filled. No action, just imagination. I think I will set myself a few goals (with deadlines!) and see what happens.

Goal 1. Write a list of goals.

I love you all,

Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home