Sunday, September 25, 2005

"To be." or not "To be".

Hello fans.

Today has been pretty cool. I didn't really do much, but it was still cool.

I caught up with three friends (via phone or text) and I went to church for the first time in a couple of weeks. I felt pretty loved while I was there, which is what Christians are meant to do - Demonstrate love!

I asked for prayer for my wrist, which was a big step for me. I was shaking before I went up (nerves rather than religious hysteria). I explained to James the Vicar that I would like to be healed without an operation! I also explained that my non-healing didn't really make sense to me. If God loves me, and He could heal me, then why doesn't He?

"He doesn't exist"! I hear you cry.

"Shut up you bunch of uneducated heathens". I reply.

With love in Christ, Rob.

P.S. Does anyone know if my punctuation should be included within the speech marks, or without?

E.g. "Shut up." or "Shut up".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home