Monday, September 19, 2005

Mind revival.

Hello fans. Today has been pretty cool. My mind seems to have kicked into action, and all of a sudden I've become enthusiastic about my own creativity.

I've been thinking about a lot of things, and today at lunch, I even bought a notebook to write all my ideas in!

There is so much to do, and so little ability to do it with! Web design, short films, painting, animation, music, public speaking, blogging - even youth work*, are all things I'd like to commit a lot more time to. Unfortunately due to my lack of organisational skills, and my own laziness, nothing has happened as yet. Any day now though...

*This list includes a few things I have dabbled in, and a few I've never even attempted. I don't want to give the impression I'm a bit of a boasting big head. "I'm an artist don't you know?" etc.

In other news, when the Doc told me that part of my wrist was dead, it reminded me of this old Tommy Cooper joke. (Get ready to laugh.)

"Ooh, my feet are killing me... Every night they grab me around the throat."

More classic comedy moments in tomorrows hilarious post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home