Sunday, September 11, 2005

The face of tomorrow.


Hello fans. Today is my last day of freedom. Gone are the days of waking up at 2.30pm, having a bite to eat, and then going back to bed. That's right. I've got a job.

I was going to post a poem. Either one I had already written, or I may have written a new one, but things are a-changing.

I have to be at work at 8.30am every day and therefore it is probably best that I go to bed by 10.30pm the night before. That means no more 11.59pm posts I'm afraid.




















That's why I am posting a drawing my mate Andy drew when I was working at the office I am going back to tomorrow, after a six month break.

It's a portrait of me, and I think it really captures the sense of worth I felt as I pushed my little trolley around. Stuck up menials would treat me like dirt, and ignore me because they worked in a call center, and were 'above' talking to the likes of a mere mailboy.

I wouldn't miss it for the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home