Thursday, September 01, 2005

The master returns.

I used to doodle and draw a lot at my old job, but I haven't done anything other than doodle for a long time. This is probably because I had more time on my hands when I was working there than I do now. Oddly enough I am currently unemployed!

Anyway ... I finally decided to draw a new banner for my website. The site's called JesusIsMyMate, so I thought a nice picture of Jesus and me being 'matey' was in order.

Jesus ended up with mad staring eyes, and I don't really look like me. Other than that, it was fine! After all, visitors don't really know what either of us look like anyway. Jesus could have had staring eyes for all I know. Robert Powell in 'Jesus of Nazareth' certainly did.

The good news is I should be going back to my old job for a bit. Creativity revival here I come!

P.S. Sorry there's no essay on death today. It's already past my bedtime, and I can't be bothered.

P.P.S. I also haven't bothered updating my website yet, so don't bother checking it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home