Saturday, August 27, 2005

Is there anybody out there?

Well, if I wasn't the worst blogger in existence before, surely I am now!

When was the last post? May sometime I think. I really am crap. Oh well, it's the same old story really. You know the one. "Can I really be bothered with this"?

The only reason I am writing this now is because I enjoyed re-reading all of my old posts.

At least it's easier to post now that I have finished my course, and I'm back in Brighton. I have a computer in my room, so I don't have to book in at the library.

I still get Sitemeter reports every week in my inbox telling me that no-one has visited my blog during the week. This makes me very sad!

I have got one comment about my last post. It sounds like a good deal NOT!

Hopefully this is the start of a Rob's Blog revival. We'll see ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home