Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Long weekend.

I've been a bit lazy for the last couple of days, and haven't bothered posting. It's not just laziness though, it's been quite an eventful couple of days.

Just after Christmas, I applied for a place at a Christian evangelism school in Manchester. Yesterday morning I had a phone interview with the Principal and I have been accepted!

So I went back to work in the afternoon, told my manager and this morning I officially handed in my notice. I'll be leaving my current job on the 18th of February, only three days before the start of the course.

It still hasn't sunk in yet. From registering my interest to preparing to go has all happened within one month.

I'll let you all* know more details in my next post.

*(all is a bit of an overstatement!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home