Thursday, January 13, 2005

Reasons explained.

I am 'more' than a Christian.

Christianity is fundamental to my existence, and I can't imagine living without a personal relationship with Christ.

But... I am a human being just like you. I have the same emotions, the same struggles and the same questions that I can't find answers to. Life can be good, bad or just plain boring. I am not 'just a Christian'.

Christians can be incredibly annoying.

No offence brothers!

Some of the Christian websites I have seen are very very bad. I don't want my blog to be like them.

I vow that this blog will never contain;

  • continually looping versions of my favorite hymns played on an electric organ as background music,
  • animations of hearts or angels falling from the top of the page or
  • pictures of Jesus cuddling lambs or petting a wide variety of woodland animals.

I promise to be honest and sincere, digging beneath the stereotypical exterior of Christianity, to reveal the sometimes ugly innards of a 21st century man and his daily walk with Jesus!

You are not the slightest bit interested.

Neither was I for the first 20 years of my life!

You actually want to hear about my bus rides.

The highlight of today's journey was using my new monthly saver ticket for the first time. It cost me £44, but I still arrived for work 15 minutes late. What a rip off. It didn't save me any time at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home