Friday, January 14, 2005

In the beginning...

I often think my face's natural expression boarders on aggressive. The muscles of my face just seem to hang in a miserable way, and when I walk down the street people often glare back at me. I also think that if I smile all the time, people will start to think I fancy them, or just have a screw loose.

The odd thing is that for the last three days I have had quite a few smiles from people that usually just glare, or look away. My natural reaction of course is to smile back!

I can't figure out why this is happening though. After one exchange of grins, I got in a lift with a mirror, and saw that my hair had taken on a 'Dumb and Dumber' appearance. Could they just be chuckling at my weird looking hair?

It sounds corny, but smiling at people, and getting a smile in return, really does brighten up my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home