Sunday, January 23, 2005

Look! - He's posted something.

I am not going to leave this computer until I have written something... anything!

So much for posting daily, it's been five days since the last one, and I don't really feel like writing anything now, but I have a duty to all my loyal fans*.

Do any other bloggers find it a struggle to write something new and interesting every day? I didn't want this to be a chore - something I feel obliged to complete every day, although what's the point of starting a blog if you aren't committed to using it?

I'm sure that in time, I will look forward to settling down at my computer and writing something inspirational. Until then, I'll just have to make an effort.

*all 44 of you, and I expect quite a few of them are me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home