Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Why not post a Birthday comment?

...

Does that count as a post? - No? Well I'd better write something else.

There are so many different things happening in my life at the moment, that I haven't got time to write them down. I would like to use this really as an online personal journal, but at the moment I feel a bit odd opening up my heart to potentially millions upon millions of readers, after all, I want to keep some of me for me!

As I mentioned in my last post it was my Birthday last Thursday. The whole day was a real blessing. It was my first Birthday away from home, but I didn't feel any less loved. From a decorated house, to a lunch out via lots of presents and kind words, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I'm not sure if I feel any different now I'm 25, but I do know that life is whizzing by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home