Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another month closer to death.

I was going to write something profound, but I just haven't got it in me.

Maybe all 93 of my visitors like hearing about what I watch on TV, or how today's showering experience was, although I doubt it.

I will aim to write something worth reading tomorrow. I think I will try to write 200 words on death. I've been thinking about that a lot this last week, not in a depressing morbid way. It's just a fact of life, unless you hear a trumpet blast. That's probably Jesus coming back!

If you have actually bothered reading this post, why not leave a comment. It would be nice to have a bit of moral support. Even if you post 'This is crap' or 'EGTY trading volume is beginning to surge with landslide Announcement', at least I know there's someone out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home