Monday, August 29, 2005

The exciting life I lead.

I woke up at about 12.30pm, and had lunch. I then went back to my room, and after 'resting my eyes' for a moment, woke up again at 4ish. Mum wasn't too happy, and kept asking me if I was ill, and telling me that I wasn't normal ... Unlike my shampoo which is for normal hair. At least my hair is normal.

This smooth link brings me on to the highlight of my day.

I was in the shower washing my hair with Wild Herb & Kiwi shampoo, when I glanced at the small print on the back. I then read the most stupid thing I have seen in years. On the back of the bottle were the words ...

THIS IS NOT FOOD

I stopped and re-read it, but it still said the same thing.

The only reason for having to write this on the back of your shampoo bottle must be because someone has written to you complaining that they added a 300ml bottles worth of Wild Herb & Kiwi sauce to their stew, not realising that they were meant to massage through wet hair and rinse thoroughly, repeating if necessary.

Are people really that stupid?

Rob has always used the Timotei range of haircare products.*

*If you work for Timotei, Unilever or Lever Faberge Limited and would be interested in using Rob as part of your latest big budget advertising scheme, please don't hesitate to email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home