Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I forgot the title again. How annoying!

I think I'm about ten hits away from one hundred. I was hoping for that in the first week, but I suppose this will have to do.

I haven't achieved much today. I have spent quite a while trying to teach myself HTML without much luck. I think I'm gradually getting the hang of it, but it needs practice and the end results weren't worth saving.

I watched an old black and white Miss Marple mystery on TV which was actually much better than I thought it would be. In fact it was probably one of the best I've seen! I love any sort of detective show, as long as there is comedy involved. Too much drama, and it just isn't enjoyable.

Well, that's my little piece of wisdom for today. Do people actually read this stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home