Friday, September 02, 2005

A 63.3% slap in the face.

Hello fans!

Let me begin by telling you what I have been up to today. The main event was catching the bus into town. Even more exciting than that I signed up at Office Angels recruitment agency. I should be starting back at my old job the Monday after next.

Am I excited? Not particularly. Of course I am looking forward to seeing (most of) the guys again, and the cash should come in handy but the job did have some bad points too. As I haven't been employed since February, I hope it won't be too much of a shock.

When I signed up to the agency I had to complete three tests. Maths (calculators allowed), data entry speed and spelling. I got 100% in maths, an average speed for data entry but only 63.3% for spelling.

I couldn't believe it. Am I reely that bad? I think drastic action may be required. I should probably try to learn five new words a day or something.

My thoughts on death will be ready for posting tomorrow. Should you hold out too much hope? No.

Why not bookmark my blog. That way you can read posts of this quality every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home