Tuesday, September 13, 2005

On the Cul-de-Sac to success.

Hello fans. I have decided to start all posts with the phrase 'Hello fans', just to give the impression that this blog has lots of fans. I will do this for as long as I can remember / be bothered.

Please accept my apologies for not posting anything yesterday. I hope you didn't waste too much time refreshing the page every twenty seconds, just in case I had.

As you may recall, yesterday was my first day back at my new (old) job. The reason I didn't get around to posting was because I got home and went straight to bed. I was expecting to get up a little later to have some dinner, but the next thing I heard was my alarm going off today!

Yesterday was possibly one of the weirdest days of my life. As I walked up the hill, towards the office, I couldn't stop smiling to myself. I honestly couldn't wait to see all my old mates again. It was so exciting.

Half an hour later, while I was trudging around the office collecting ill-stacked letters from overflowing out trays, my feelings had changed. Nevertheless the day had more good points than bad and I wasn't dreading going back today. Which was nice.

On seeing me, quite a few people (who I hadn't seen for over six months), just said "Morning Rob", and carried on as if I hadn't been away. So little had changed in the office that at times it did feel that way. It is amazing how quickly boring information that you haven't used for half a year comes flooding back.

To try and keep in line with yesterdays 10.30pm bedtime rule, I'm going to end this segment of interesting tit-bits here.

Remember: If you want pant-wettingly* exciting posts of this quality every day, bookmark this page NOW.

* I can't believe 'pant-wettingly' isn't on the spell check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home