Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

I suppose I've been a bit 'down in the dumps' lately. To give you an insight in to my self pity filled existence, here are a few low-lights.

A list of wrist related misery.

  1. My wrist needs an operation.
  2. After the operation, it will be in plaster for three months.
  3. This will be set in the 'thumbs up' position, giving me the gripping ability of a chimpanzee.
  4. I expect everyone will give me the 'thumbs up' while they laugh at the irony, and ironically I won't be able to punch them.
  5. I won't be able to write, draw, cycle, play sports, do handstands etc.

A list of non-wrist related misery.

  1. Recently lots of my close friends have moved away from me - geographically speaking!
  2. I sometimes feel people take me for granted.
  3. I haven't reached a lot of the goals I set myself, even the really easy ones.
  4. (The age old) I'm single.
  5. Life seems to be slipping through my fingers.

"What a miserable bastard" I hear you cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home