Monday, February 20, 2006

Eventful.

Note: When I say "Today", I actually mean "Yesterday". Alright?

I achieved 12 things today.

  1. Woke up at 1ish.
  2. Ate lunch.
  3. Watched half an episode of Monk.
  4. Watched the GB womens curling team lose to Japan.
  5. Text a few Xcelerators*.
  6. Had a shower.
  7. Went to church.
  8. Went to the pub with my mate Ed.
  9. Came home and ate some of Dad's take away Chinese.
  10. Watched American Dad followed by Family Guy.
  11. Wrote this.
  12. Went to bed (in a couple of minutes).

Beat that!

Rob.

*Today is my first Xceler-versary. This time last year, I was tucked up in bed, starting my first nights sleep in Manchester on the 5 month Xcelerate course. I can't believe it's only a year ago. It feels like two. That's why I was texting the Xcelerators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home