Saturday, February 18, 2006

Time warp.

Hello fans.

See what I've done there?

I was going to post something in the early hours of this morning, but my computer crashed. I'm posting now, but I haven't missed a day, because it's before midnight. Wow!

For the last couple of weeks my computer hasn't been shutting down properly. Every time I log off, the 'Saving your settings' screen just locks up, and I then have to switch the whole thing off at the wall... Anyway, some error message came up about the modem and it was then that I realized a piece of paper was on top of it, blocking all the air holes!

I love you all,

Rob.

P.S. If you thought my post about my bus journey was funny, check this one out. It was the paper blocking the holes all along. You couldn't make it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home