Thursday, February 23, 2006

Vomit inducing gas cloud.

Hello fans.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days.

Here is a lovely story to make up for it:

I have two cats, and one of them is very nervous. She doesn't like being picked up or stroked, and always runs off.

Today while I was watching TV, she sat down in front of me and I decided to pick her up. After a couple of seconds holding her, she escaped my grasp and ran off.

It was then I smelt it. My cat had farted. Had her nerves got the better of her, or was it part of her natural defense mechanism? The honest truth is I just don't know.

Whatever the answer is, I do know that I will think twice before picking her up again... I nearly had to leave the room. It was that bad.

My Mum said that it served me right.

Check back tomorrow for more 'laughs'.

Rob.

P.S. Sorry for the quality of this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home