Thursday, March 02, 2006

Early start.

Hello fans.

I met up with my old work mate Andy today. You may remember him, he drew this! I met him outside work, and we had lunch in a pub. It was really cool seeing him again as the last time I arranged to meet him, I overslept and he had already ordered his food by the time I phoned him. He had to eat by himself - What a loner!

Hmm. Maybe this blog isn't for an 'unknown audience' after all, maybe it's for me!

I love you all,

Rob.

P.S. I've noticed the spammers don't even bother to comment on my posts any more.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 am, Blogger Carol said...

I'll post a comment to your blog and return the favor. I saw that you posted to mine last week.

So, what did you have for lunch at the pub? I've heard about pub food over on this side of the pond and I hope whatever you had was tasty!

Keep blogging!

-Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home